Melbourne’s alright if you like saxophones
So the Rort shows ended up being pretty memorable. Probably, one of the best times we’ve had in the city of lattes. Here’s a list of the finer moments in no particular order:
- Adam from CHAINED HEAT moshing hard well before any bands had even set up.
- Firecrackers and a small fire during RECKLESS AGGRESSION.
- A lighting fixture being mysteriously torn down during TAIPAN’s set, subsequent chaos and around a dozen or so cops evacuating the show.
- RORT killing it in all regards.
- The pit wizard vanquishing all foes in a hurricane of mosh sorcery.
- “PARTY AT AMIR’S!”
- Learning never to order a burrito in Melbourne because it can take up to an hour to prepare.